Maus Implement is an equal opportunity employer. As a long time, family owned, John Deere dealer we have many associates who have worked at Maus Implement for their entire career as well as fresh, young faces just starting out. We do our best to treat our employees like family. We are also associated with the John Deere Ag-Tech school at ASU Beebe.
- Competitive Salaries
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Vacation and sick time
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical and Prescription Plan
- Dental Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Uniform service
- A great family work environment
Fill out an application below.
Two New Opportunities at Morrilton location
1) Currently accepting applications for a Parts Sales position.
2) Seeking skilled technician. Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- 2+ years of technical training
- 5+ years of experience
- Valid Arkansas driver's license
To apply for either position, fill out the application below or come see us in the store.