Maus Implement is an equal opportunity employer. As a long time, family owned, John Deere dealer we have many associates who have worked at Maus Implement for their entire career as well as fresh, young faces just starting out. We do our best to treat our employees like family. We are also associated with the John Deere Ag-Tech school at ASU Beebe.
- Competitive Salaries
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Vacation and sick time
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical and Prescription Plan
- Dental Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Uniform service
- A great family work environment
Fill out an application below.
New Opportunities in Morrilton and Russellville
Seeking skilled technician in Morrilton. Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- 2+ years of technical training
- 5+ years of experience
- Valid Arkansas driver's license
Seeking a Parts Sales Representative at the Russellville location.
- Promotes and sells products and/or services to meet customer needs
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and Stock Orders in their proper inventory locations
- Follows up on shortages and expedites issues by reporting to the manager
- Assists in keeping parts department clean and orderly
- Assists in maintaining all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- At least 1-year experience in Parts Department operations preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20 lbs.
- Ability to work Saturdays until Noon when scheduled
To apply for a position, fill out the application below or come see us in store.